SAPCA provides the following services:
- Formulation, guiding and implementation of the National Health Insurance (NHI).
- Looking after the legal and business interests of health professionals.
- Placement of Locums and Nurses in South Africa and outside South Africa.
- Legal representation as a result of any professional misconduct under the auspices of HPCSA and Nursing Council.
- Legal representation in arbitration under the auspices of CCMA or any bargaining council.
- Legal representation of any Medical Practitioner in claims made against members in their professional capacities or their locums or practices in the High Court.
- Offering legal advisory services for compliance with all legislations, policies and practices within member’s areas of engagement/employment or business.
Labour Law – SAPCA also offers employment law advisory services e.g. employment contracts, disciplinary hearings and employment law compliance for its professional members who on their own professional capacities employ staffs to help in management of their practices and offices.